Take. Bless. Break. Give. This is the fourfold act Jesus performs whenever he serves others, as with the feeding of the 5,000, at the last supper, and when he feeds his disciples in Emmaus and on the shore after a night when his friends caught nothing. It's also how Christ, the Bread from Heaven, is given to us.
This advent and Christmas we will look deeper in to each.
- December 2 - The Fullness of God Takes on Flesh
- December 9 - Mary is Blessed and Proclaims God's Blessing
- December 16 - Both Womb and Sky are Broken to Birth Grace
- December 23 - The Word of God Made Flesh, Given for Us All
- Christmas Eve - We Celebrate the Birth of God with Communion