- Metal Chairs: 228
- Cloth Chairs: 21
- Rectangular Tables: 26
- Round Tables: 17
General Usage Rules
- You are responsible for cleaning the area used and replacing the furniture to the arrangement and condition in which it was found.
- You are responsible for all damage to the building or furniture of the church done by your group or guests. No other equipment or supplies of the church other than those indicated (tables and chairs) may be used.
- . There is no smoking in the building or within 20 feet of any building entrance.
- Havenwood Presbyterian Church and its officers and members are released from any esponsibility and to indemnify and are each of them harmless against any and all claims for personal injury or property damage arising and resulting from use of this property.
- Time and space indicated above shall not be increased unless a separate application indicating the additional time and/or space required shall be submitted and separate approval obtained.
- Permission to use the facilities may be withdrawn without notice if the terms of this agreement are not entirely observed.
- The church may cancel your organization’s event at any time if space is required for church event with as much notice given to your organization as possible.
- No equipment or supplies may be stored on church premises before or after the event without written permission by Havenwood Presbyterian Church.
- No event shall last past 10:00 p.m.
- No ladder over 8-feet high may be used on the church grounds or in the buildings.
For more information or to schedule a visit, contact firstname.lastname@example.org